Responsible for data processing is:
sudoku.coach Jan Feldmann
Roermonder Str. 260a
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data when accessing the website
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, then we only process the data that is required to display the website on the internet-capable device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Data volume transferred in each case
- the website from which the request comes
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data is legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sub. 1 letter f) DSGVO, in order to enable the presentation of the website in principle.
In addition, you can use various services on the website where further personal and non-personal data are processed.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right of access to the personal data concerning you that the controller processes (Art. 15 GDPR),
- You have the right to have the data concerning you corrected if it is stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- You have the right to erasure (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO),
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (Article 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in the event of a suspected breach of data protection law (Art. 77 DSGVO). The competent supervisory authority is the one at your usual place of residence, workplace or the place of the suspected infringement.
Cookies may be stored on your device when you visit the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser you are using. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your device. However, the body that sets the cookie can obtain certain information from it. Cookies are used to make the website more user-friendly. Cookies can be used, for example, to recognize the device that was used to access this website when it is accessed again.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. For this purpose, Google sets cookies on the device. These enable an analysis of website usage. The information collected in the process is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and recorded there - including the IP address. Google Analytics is set so that IP addresses are only stored anonymously. Due to this setting, Google truncates the IP addresses collected within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before storing them. Google uses the information collected to evaluate the use of the websites and to create corresponding reports. Google Analytics is set to delete the data within 14 months of its occurrence.
The processing of the data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sub. 1 letter f) DSGVO with the legitimate interest in improving this website offer.
The setting of the Analytics cookie can be prevented by setting the browser to reject all cookies. However, this may affect the usability of this website. You can also prevent the collection of data by Google by installing the following browser plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. Clicking on the following link also prevents the collection of data by Google Analytics. This sets a corresponding opt-out cookie: Deactivate data collection by Google Analytics for this website.
You can find more information on Google's data protection at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
This website uses Google AdSense, a service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google AdSense enables the integration of advertising on websites. For this purpose, Google sets cookies (small text files) on the device or displays web beacons (invisible pixels). These enable an analysis of website visits. Ad targeting cookies allow Google and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visits to this website or other websites. The information collected is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there - including the IP address. Google may share this information with third parties.
The processing of the data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sub. 1 letter f) DSGVO with the legitimate interest in improving the website offer such as advertising.
The setting of the AdSense cookie can be prevented by setting the browser to reject all cookies. However, this may affect the usability of this website. You can also deactivate personalized advertising on the following page: https://adssettings.google.com/anonymous.
You can find more information on data protection by Google at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.